Monday, April 26, 2010

The Reason Why!!!

I have had several people ask me, "what made you want to start a blog?" Well the answer is not a simple one. After hearing "The Lost Get Found" I wanted to do something that could make a difference in my life and the lives of people who I do not even know. I believe that we all have been called to spread God's word, and there are so many different ways that we can do this. Such as simply talking to people, going on mission trips, preaching, music, speaking at events, or just having a blog. I chose to use a blog, but that does not mean that I necessarily just want to do the blog. I want to do whatever God tells me to do. I already know that I want to go on a mission trip sometime. I will just do everything on God's timing. I have also had somebody ask me why do I put music on my blog. Well that answer is that music means so much to me. We can learn as much from a Christian song as we can from a preacher. So I post a song on every blog. I encourage you to listen to "The Lost Get Found" and "Walk on Water" by Britt Nicole. "The Lost Get Found'' is on my first post and "Walk on Water" is on this post.
As of right now I want to focus on this blog. I want this blog to be known around the world. I don't want just my friends and family to read this, I want strangers who I have never met to read this. A way that I am trying to do this is by sharing my blog on facebook and then hoping that somebody else will read it, and will also share it on facebook,so when their friends see the blog they will also share it. If this happens thousands of people could potentially read this blog and a spark could ignite in their hearts. One way that I know this is happening is by my poll that I have up above. Please if you have not voted on my newest poll yet, please vote so I can know about how many new people are reading my blog. If there is anything else that you want to know please do not hesitate to ask. I will answer any questions.
(Malachi 3:1) - Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, In whom you delight. Behold, He is coming," Says the Lord of hosts. (NKJV)
Song link::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R3K0sqgfvM

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful Danny. I am going to bed with you words of LOVE on my heart.I am so glad you are filled with this desire to share God's love. We all have opportunities to share this everyday...but do we. God opens many doors for us and sometimes we get too busy to notice. I love the music you have added. It is a beautiful touch. Music touches my soul in a very meaningful way. You have chosen a beautiful way to share God's love with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I praise God for what you are doing Danny! I am very proud of you and I truly believe you can stand out and make a difference, but not in your own strength. Lets forget about what people think about us and Focus on Honoring Jesus Christ. See you out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the beautiful thing about our God is that we dont have to go over seas to serve our Lord God... we can walk main street and find people walking down the wide path of distruction. we are going to have to get together and go share the word. forget frisbee, video games, and movies and go plant seeds for the Savior of the world. we serve a mighty God who flows with mercy and grace!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agee that we can meet so many just walking down main street that need to know that Jesus Christ is our Lord but sometimes we have to build a relationship with people on a neighborly level before sharing scripture. Planting seeds by our own life example to others goes hand in hand with sharing scripture. We must be willing to share our lives with others and then they will be more receptive to the scriptures.

    ReplyDelete